quinta-feira, dezembro 11

Call to arms
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
They got me down
And it all started to spin around

It felt like it wasn't me
Running down the same way
I need a new personality
And a new routine

Heart and soul
Keep them alight
Her smile is a knife
Cutting deep in their throats

Resisting hard - She's not a toy
Resisting hard - She doesn't give up
Resisting hard - She still runs her mind
Resisting hard - She still owns her life

The more you scream
The worse it'll be
It is part of the plan
You're doing what they need

And if you try to shock
And if you just give up
Or if you just keep on
You're doing what's been taught

I've got a friend that smiles
I've got a friend that loves
I've got a friend and she fights
In the army against control